Sunday, 12 January 2014

Risky Places

Earlier today, I asked my Twitter followers to tell me of the most risky place / situation they had been in. The intention was to produce a document to help frame discussions about the nature of risk, how it connects with places, and how it can be mitigated or reduced through particular actions. There's also the element of the perception of risk - sometimes we put ourselves at risk because we're not aware of how dangerous our actions are.

The stories came pouring in, and here's version 1 of the resource that I created with a starter for two of questions - there are plenty more.

I'll update to version 2 in a few days time to add in any extra entries. Already had 3 more awesome stories to add to the ones here, which span the globe and span time too...
Thanks so much to those who took the time to tell me a risky story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment