There is plenty on the BBC and other news sites, and maps have also started to be produced using ESRI ArcGIS Online, which we will be exploring in the summer term. One aspect of this has been the low casualty rate, which is down to the preparedness of the authorities for events like this.
We've also had the poor air quality of the last few days, with an air flow which has dragged sand from the Sahara Desert up over the country. Did any of you notice it on your car ? Mine is so dirty that I didn't notice...
For Year 8s, I've been reading this book as I've been asked to write about my new book 'Extreme Survival' and connect it with the idea of exploration. Year 7s can look forward to using this in the Michaelmas term this year.
I've also been busy with the launch of a new website which kicks off thinking around the idea that London should be a National Park.
Enjoy London if you're heading there over the holiday...
Enjoy London if you're heading there over the holiday...

No comments:
Post a Comment